Saturday 19 January 2013

Easy on the Eye

I thought I'd lost it - the first Ladybird website I found online, all those years ago when I first started collecting LBs and was first getting to know how this thing everyone kept talking about, this 'internet' worked.

Although NR hasn't updated his site for a while (I know, I'm a fine one to talk) I was delighted to find the link again.  My previous link had stopped working and, despite searching around, thought it had been taken down.  But here it ism, full of useful info and LB stuff:



1 comment:

Mike W said...

I look at this site every few months but it must be at least 6-8 years since it was updated. I believe the History (561) Series was about to be profiled but it looks as like the Churchill Book in the same series that it is destined never to appear.