Friday 13 November 2009

Google doesn't love me

Any day now, Google is going to change the way that it provides search results. I've taken a look at where my websites/blog will be after the changeover - and they go plummeting down the listings for some reason. A search by the term 'ladybird books' prioritises all the commercial sites over the homespun ones like mine, which is a bit sad.

So if you tend to use 'Google' to get to this blog or my www.ladybirdflyawayhome.com site - please take a moment to bookmark me, before I vanish!

1 comment:

tanakabaka said...

Awww! I'm searching for the ITA character chart and stumbled upon your blog. I was born in 1963 and learned to read in ITA in Long Beach, California in 1st grade. There was supposed to be a follow up year that gets you reading in the regular way, but the experiment was said to be a bad one and the follow up was cancelled. I'm a terrible speller, but I think that's my own fault as I wasn't very diligent about memorizing spelling. It's really nice to see the old characters and really brings back good memories of early childhood. Thank you!!!